Yesterday I held a daddy redtail boa. He is as big arround as a my hands can grasp and has a tight squeeze. Although I still think he is a magnificent creature redtails are a little too big for my skill at this point. I think I would like to start smaller, like ball python, for my own collection.
In other news: today is "disney day"and I will float arround camp on my golf cart as the fairy from pinochio. I found a dress with puff sleaves and layers of tafita and a wand to finish the look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That particular kind of boa is unfamiliar to me, so I'll have to look it up. I would have liked to have seen it. My cousin recently, while chopping down dead trees and hauling them to a burn pile, found a log full of mystery eggs. He collected them and put them on a window sill to hatch. It turned out that they were blue skinks, which he said were brilliantly colored and beautiful. Some day I'd like to see your collection of creatures. My husband and I often take walks around our neighborhood where there are different types of birds and many rabbits and squirrels, but we rarely see reptiles which are indeed fascinating creatures, though to be respected.
Katie K.
Did you turn some of your campers into "real boys"? :)
Post a Comment